Hawk's Gallery

Friday 27 November 2009

An Artist

"The blesser is an art form. I have worked to imbue it with a spiritual form. Even in disciplinary death the scum must show reverence. Just now when the Colonel demonstrated to our new vollies the consequences of disobedience he used the "Emperors Majesty", did you not observe how the volly's knees bent and his body bowed while his head fell forward in a bow when the torc detonated."
" Indeed, I did. It struck me as pure chance," Hammerhand intrigued, decided to stimulate the Close Discipliner to expand.
"Absolutely not."
"You mean that you could arm the torc intentionally to create that?"
"Absolutely, yes."
"Are there any other forms that you create?" asked Hammerhand.
"There is the Holy Flame, Prostrate Worship, Dance for the Emperor, and In Awe amongst others."
"You are undoubtably a reverentially imaginative individual. Tell me what do should I aspire to address you besides artist or Close Discipliner?" teased Hammerhand.
"I am told I was named Lic Aban when I awoke, here in Hells Own, CD is how most officers address me."

No comments: